Monday, January 7, 2008

Fun Times!

As you all know, we have just begun studying 3 new topics, in both math, science and language arts. To show you I am not lying when I tell you these things can be fun, I want to show you some websites you may enjoy related to the topics.

We will soon start to look at ecosystems. I know you will all have questions and want to learn more! This is the perfect site for that!

Amusement Park Physics Visit an amusement park and build your own ride!
I love amusement parks! Since we cannot take a trip to a real amusement park, I thought you would like the chance to go to one online. This one is a little bit different, though. On this site, you can design your very own roller coaster. When you have designed it, you can then see if it is any fun! Be caseful, though-your roller coaster will also be judged for safety! You will soon find out, it all has to do with physics!
(This picture is from http://www.claybennett.com/pages/cloning.html)
National Geographic Kids Some Super Science Stuff:
We will soon start to look at ecosystems. I know you will all have questions and want to learn more! This is the perfect site for that!

Wacky Web Tales Have fun learning gammar:
Although it may seem like parts of speech are boring, but this site makes it fun! Fill in what they ask for and write your own story on this Mad Lib site. I used to do these all of the time when I was young, and I still do now! Have fun while learning language!

Enjoy!!

No comments: